Aquamarine is a stone of courage. Aquamarine is used most often with the Throat Chakra to enhance spiritual communication and to clear communication blocks. Aquamarine helps to promote verbal self-expression. Work with Aquamarine to help overcome judgment of others and encourage tolerance. Aquamarine is a light blue colored, highly transparent, semi-precious gemstone of Beryl mineral family. It is the traditional birthstone for the month of March. Vedic astrology recommends this gemstone as the astrological substitute of Blue Sapphire and is worn to promote leadership qualities,self-confidence, good health and stability in married life.
Aquamarine is often used to enhance one’s intellectual prowess, helping one to think quickly to come up with solutions on the fly. Many also use Aquamarine to help with reasoning and promote logic. Carrying Aquamarine on one’s person can help to remind the individual to be prepared for most any scenario that could be encountered, given the current set of circumstances. Aquamarine can also work with the Heart Chakra by helping one to realize their innermost truth. Aquamarine can also facilitate the releasing of old patterns of behavior that no longer serve, and can actually inhibit one’s growth. Meditating with Aquamarine can bring new insights from the higher self to be applied in daily life.
1. It calming energies reduces the stress and quite the mind.
2. It harmonizes its surrounding and protects against pollutants.
3. It was carried by sailors as a talisman against drowning.
4. It creates personality that is upright, persistent and dynamic.
5. It filters information reaching the brain and clarifies perception.
6. Aquamarine sharpens intuition Reiki, Crystal healing stone, Useful in vastu, feng shui, personal and space healing.
Aquamarine (meaning Beruj stone in Hindi) is associated with planet Saturn. Astrologers recommend this gemstone to strengthen weak Saturn in an individual’s horoscope. A weak Saturn can hamper wearer’s decision-making power, financial conditions and psychological health.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.