Lapis Lazuli is also known as stone of knowledge and wisdom. It boosts our self confidence and enhances communication and creativity. Lapis grid brings calm and loving communication for a home with temperamental teenagers, or children with Asperger’s syndrome, autism, or attention-deficit disorder. Lapis Lazuli is a good stone to expand intuitive skills while remaining objective and open to reasoned analysis. Lapis Lazuli also protects against psychic attack, shielding negative energy and returning any negative vibrations to their source.
Lapis is an excellent stone for executives, journalists, and psychologists, stimulating wisdom and good judgment in the practical world. It aids intellectual analysis in archaeologists and historians, problem solving for lawyers, and creates new ideas for inventors and writers. Lapis Lazuli is a powerful crystal for activating the higher mind and enhancing intellectual ability. It stimulates the desire for knowledge, truth and understanding, and aids the process of learning. It is excellent for enhancing memory.
* Lapis Lazuli is a powerful crystal for activating the higher mind and enhancing intellectual ability.
* A stone of truth, Lapis encourages honesty of the spirit, and in the spoken and written word.
* Wear it for all forms of deep communication.
* It is excellent for enhancing memory.
* It stimulates the desire for knowledge, truth and understanding, and aids the process of learning.
* It is also a stone of friendship and brings harmony in relationships.
Lapis Pyramid is a gorgeous blue with gold specks of pyrite. Lapis Lazuli may promote clear understanding and intuition. Placing a Lapis Pyramid in your room may help you to purify the mind and allow for truthfulness, openness, insight and inspiration. Lapis Lazuli is a stone of reflection and self knowledge. It activates the higher mind and psychic abilities and has traditionally been used to assist one in connecting with the gods and invoking divine inspiration. Lapis helps to create a clearer perspective on ones life and assists with the identification of habits, patterns or lessons that may be blocking ones spiritual progress. It can uncover the karmic roots of illness and highlight where one might be self sabotaging ones healing.