Jasper is a natural, semi-precious gemstone of Chalcedony mineral family that comes in a variety of colors and patterns. It is a healing gemstone and is primarily worn to gain physical strength, emotional stability, better immune system and spiritual awareness. Jasper is also a very popular jewelry gemstone. Jasper breaks with a smooth surface and is used for ornamentation or as a gemstone. It can be highly polished and is used for items such as vases, seals, and snuff boxes. The specific gravity of jasper is typically 2.5 to 2.9. A green variety with red spots, known as heliotrope (bloodstone), is one of the traditional birthstones for March. Jaspillite is a banded-iron-formation rock that often has distinctive bands of jasper.Jasper healing crystal is highly regarded as the stone of happiness, relaxation and comfort. It can be worn by anyone as it causes no negative effect on the wearer.
Jasper gemstone is known to provide a sense of protection and emotional support to the wearer. It can be worn by pregnant women, infants and patients suffering from severed health issues. Historically, Jasper gems were trusted by ancient kings and emperors to gain physical stamina, confidence and vitality.
* Red Jasper is marvelous for clearing the mind during meditation, prayer or contemplation.
* high spiritual energy increases focus and endurance during long ceremonies or practices, and is helpful in establishing new spiritual disciplines.
* It is an excellent stone for shamanic journeying and astral travel, and provides vivid dream recall.
* Wear or carry Red Jasper to alleviate stress and reconnect with Earth’s grounding energies.
* Its cleansing effect eliminates negativity, returning it to its source, and stabilizing the aura.
Jasper Stone Benefits
Jasper stone has been valued since centuries for its strong healing properties. This immensely effective healing gemstone was trusted by people of different civilizations including Persians, Greeks, Hebrews and Arabs. In color healing therapies, this gemstone is highly recommended to cure wearer’s physical, mental and emotional health.
- Cures Anxiety and Creative Blocks – Astrologers believe that wearing a fancy jasper gemstone benefits individual to overcome anxiety and stress. It also promotes rational thinking and stimulates creativity.
- Boosts Physical Stamina– Red jasper stone benefits wearer by improving their metabolism and stimulating the muscle power. This gemstone was deeply trusted by ancient people for gaining better physical strength and restore vitality.
- Improves Spiritual Awareness– Due to its association with Throat Chakra, Jasper gemstone is considered helpful in shifting wearer’s inclination towards spiritual activities. The positive energies of Jasper gemstone benefits people by improving their concentration and supporting spiritual activities.
- Heals Chronic Ailments – In alternative healing therapies, it is believed that jasper stone benefits individuals undergoing prolonged treatments by expediting their recovery. It also promotes body de-toxification and cell re-generations.
- Bestows Marital & Progeny Bliss– Wearing jasper stone benefits people by improving their relationship with the partner. It helps to restore harmony and mutual understanding. Jasper gem is also suggested to be worn by couples struggling with bearing child.
- Red Jasper is a marvelous tool for meditation, providing calm, harmonious energy, ideal for grounding and centering at the beginning of a ritual and easing the transition into a meditative state.
- Red Jasper also helps maintain balance and emotional stability during difficult times, like periods of remission during a serious illness or in long treatments where the outcome is uncertain.
- Red Jasper is excellent for actors, performers to bring the best presentation in front of audiences. Place it near your bed while sleeping as well as practicing.
- Red Jasper is known as a stone of life force bringing physical strength and energy, stamina, focus, and determination. Excellent stone for vastu correction for any defect related to the fire element.