Moonstone As ancient as the moon itself, Moonstone holds the power of mystery. Its secrets are locked beneath a pearly veil, and with them, our own hidden truths. Only within its reflected light can we begin to understand what it has to teach us. Moonstone is foremost a talisman of the inward journey, taking one deep into the self to retrieve what is missing, the parts of the soul left behind or forgotten, then brought to light. Since earliest times, Moonstone has been a tangible connection to the magic of the moon – an amulet of protection for travelers, a gift of lovers for passion, a channel for prophecy, and a path to wisdom. Our ties to the moon are strong. As it waxes and wanes in cyclic perfection, it creates the tides and rhythms of our mother, Earth, and influences our behaviors, emotions and spiritual growth. Moonstone calms and encourages, teaching us the natural rhythms of life.
It is an extremely beneficial for musicians, artists, writers and composers and is known to stimulate creativity and promote synchronization with nature’s aura and vibe. Moonstone mesmerizes gem aficionados of different cultures with its otherworldly façade. The pearly iridescence it showcases is such a thing of beauty, it should host a deep meaning. And true enough, its mysterious name and playful glimmer stand behind a towering significance. It is highly valued by monks, shamans, spiritualists, and devotees from various religions.
- Moonstones are known to attract good fortune and assisting in predicting the future.
- It enhances intuition and promotes inspiration.
- Also speculated to bring success in the matters of love and business.
- Also considered to be a travelling stone, it is also said to offer protection on land and on the sea.
- Moonstones are also used by healers to stimulate the functioning of pineal glands and balance internal hormone production cycles.
- These semi precious gemstones are considered highly beneficial for creative individuals, especially those in the music and writing industry.